Congratulations to you and your spouse on the start of a new beginning!
Thank you for choosing Newbury Tailoring Co. for your tailoring needs. To help us serve you best, we strongly suggest you bring your dress in at least two months before the wedding date.
Without seeing the wedding dress, our tailor’s cannot provide a proper estimation or quote. You can use email@example.com to email pictures or ask questions about the garment.
For Our Tailoring Process:
- Undergarments and shoes are required for all fittings.
- Wedding dresses may take up to three fittings.
- All wedding dresses are subject to a $50.00 tailoring consultation fee.
- A $100 deposit will be required on all wedding dresses before any work has begun.
- Should you need us to hold your wedding dress, we provide Storage at an additional fee.
- All wedding dresses are steamed once complementary of Newbury Tailoring Co.
- Please note, our appointments are available from 10:30-5:00 pm. Kindly plan to spend approximately 30 minutes per session.
- Due to limited space, please let us know if you will have a large party joining us.
- Weight loss or gain are not covered under the store policy
- measurements will be taken at first appointment
Once items leave the store they forfeit readjustments and are subject to full alteration cost.
Any dresses left 30 days past the pick-up date without prior storage arrangements will be considered abandoned and donated.
To coordinate a time that works, please call (617)-437-9180 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you happen to be late, or need to reschedule, please contact us as soon as possible.
*All deposits and tailoring fees are non-refundable, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you need your tailoring needs to be rushed, speak with the owner or manager to get an estimation for additional charges.
From all of us at NTC, thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding! We look forward to working with you.